January 9th, 2012 → 8:19 am
// No Comments
If you are considering hiring a CPA for business consultation or tax prep this year, interview a potential accountant and ask these questions:
- Tell me about your business clients? Any authors or publishers?
- Could you share two or three names as referrals?
- How much do you charge?
- How often am I billed?
- What is included in your services?
- What is not included?
- How often will we meet? Where?
- What do I need to bring to our meetings?
- Why is bookkeeping important?
- Explain the reports that I will receive from you.
Carol Topp, CPA
Tags: accountant, CPA, hire a CPA